This shocking incident took place in China in an ordinary family in which the parents of a three-year girl, as usual in the morning, went to work. But on this day baby bored and alone opened the window of his apartment on the fourth floor of the building. From falling on the ground girl rescued a metal grill on the windows, the bars that do not slipped her head. What is the worst thing, baby hanging on the metal lattice “holding some ears” as long as the neighbors did not call rescuers, and they did not save her. Look on.