Huawei has launched in Russia limited sales of the flagship smartphone Mate 30 Pro and the MediaPad M6 tablet. Devices can be pre-ordered through the site at a substantial discount or purchased in company stores in Moscow after the promotion.
Mate 30 Pro can be ordered from November 25 to March 1, 2020, and MediaPad M6 until February 4, 2020. To do this, you need to go through online registration and fill out a form on the site of the action.
First users will receive devices at a substantial discount. At the same time, a very limited number of devices were brought into Russia: only 1,100 smartphones and 1,000 tablets will be sold online.
Discounts and quantity of available Mate 30 Pro and MediaPad M6
- 300 smartphones from December 6 to December 31 with a discount of 30 thousand rubles at a full price of 69,999 rubles;
- 400 smartphones from January 1 to January 31, 2020 with a discount of 20 thousand rubles;
- 400 smartphones from February 1 to March 1, 2020 with a discount of 10 thousand rubles.
- 500 tablets from December 13 to December 31 with a discount of 10 thousand rubles or 40% at a full price of 24,990 rubles and a Smart Magnetic Keyboard as a gift;
- 500 tablets from January 1 to February 4, 2020 with a discount of 5,000 rubles or 20% and a Smart Magnetic Keyboard as a gift.
According to Huawei, since December 6, unregistered shares on the site will allow users to purchase the Mate 30 Pro in some of the company’s branded stores in Moscow. MediaPad M6 will appear in offline sale on December 13. The total number of available devices was not named, but it was explained that the parties “will definitely be limited.”
In the event that users are among the first to register, Huawei will contact them by phone or email to confirm the order. You can pick up the smartphone from the store selected when filling out the questionnaire.
The Mate 30 Pro and MediaPad M6 will be sold without Google’s mobile services – instead, they introduced Huawei Mobile Services (HMS). The devices received their own app store Huawei AppGallery, browser, video and other pre-installed programs.
The flagship Mate 30 smartphones were the first Huawei devices without Google services due to U.S. sanctions. The line was announced in September 2019, but two months later it never went on sale anywhere outside of China.
The main features of the Mate 30 Pro were the lack of physical volume buttons and a new camera with ISO indicators up to 409600. The smartphone also received the function of hiding content from prying eyes thanks to the eye sensor and can shoot video in slow mode with a frame rate of 7680 frames per second in 720p resolution.
The MediaPad M6 tablet was introduced in the summer of 2019, but so far it has not been sold outside of China. The device runs on a Kirin 980 processor, equipped with four-channel speakers and a 10.8-inch screen with 2K resolution.