Tonight, Apple reported for the third quarter of 2018. The company’s revenue amounted to $ 53.3 billion, which is 17% more than last year’s figure for the same period.
The value of the company’s shares rose by 40%, reaching a profit mark of $ 2.34 for one security.
Apple figures for three months:
- 41.3 million iPhones sold
- 11.553 million iPads sold
- 3.72 million Macs sold
- iPhone X has become the company’s most popular smartphone
- 98% iPhone X user satisfaction
- Nearly 30,000 paid subscription apps are available on the App Store.
- Revenue from Apple Music increased by 50%, Siri has been accessed 100 billion times
- More than 1 billion transactions completed via Apple Pay
- Apple TV sales suddenly surged: 50 million devices expected to ship this year
This third quarter Tim Cook called the best in the history of the company. Apple has managed to set a new record for service profits, reaching $ 9.5 billion.
Management plans to achieve revenue of $ 60- $ 62 billion in the fourth quarter. Given that this period will have the announcement of new iPhones, much will depend on what the company will show.
Listen to information about the financial report Apple can be on the official website of the company.