First place was taken by the deputy of the Legislative Assembly of the Vladimir Region Pavel Antov with an income of 9.97 billion rubles.
Forbes has published a rating of the richest deputies and civil servants of Russia. Their total income for 2018 exceeded 70.945 billion rubles. The rating was based on the declared data, including the income of spouses and minor children.
In addition to deputies and senators, the list includes influential federal officials: former Defense Minister Anatoly Serdyukov with an income of 270 million rubles, Deputy Prime Minister Yury Trutnev – 540 million rubles, the presidential press secretary Dmitry Peskov – 231 million rubles.
- Deputy of the Legislative Assembly of the Vladimir Region, founder of the Vladimir Standard, GC Pavel Antov – 9.97 billion rubles;
- Deputy of the Legislative Assembly of the Chelyabinsk Region, co-owner of the company “Yuzhuralzoloto” Konstantin Strukov – 4.46 billion rubles;
- The deputy of the Belgorod Regional Duma, the owner of the Slavyanka confectionery factory Sergey Gusev – 2.8 billion rubles;
- Member of the Federation Council, co-owner of Okeanrybflot, Valery Ponomarev – 2.34 billion rubles;
- State Duma deputy, founder of the ABI Group Grigory Anikeev – 2.32 billion rubles.
According to Forbes, the deputy of the Krasnodar Territory Legislative Assembly, Batyrbiy Panesh, who is in the ranking of 52, owns 446 properties. The second place according to this indicator is the governor of the Bryansk region Alexander Bogomaz with 285 objects.
In 2017, the first place of this rating was occupied by the deputy of Ulan-Ude city council Vadim Bredny with an income of 2.8 billion rubles.