The best director was Alexander Lungin with the film “Big Poetry”.
The jury of “Kinotavr” under the leadership of Konstantin Khabensky announced the winner of the competition – the cinema of Boris Akopov about the criminal Russia of the 1990s “Bull.” Reports about it “KinoPoisk”.
Alexander Lungin was recognized as the best director of the 30th contest for the film “Big Poetry” about “poetic guys” from the city of Zheleznodorozhny who work as collectors who decided to rob a bank. The leading actor Alexander Kuznetsov received the Kinotavr prize for the best male role.
According to the results of the audience vote, the best film of the festival was a feminist comedy about married life “Let’s get divorced!”. Members of the jury also recognized the picture script as the best this year. Its author is a screenwriter and director of the Leningrad clips Anna Parmas. According to Kommersant, this is her first full-length film.
List of winners:
- The main prize is “Bull”, director Boris Akopov;
- Prize “For Best Director” – Alexander Lungin, “Big Poetry”;
- Prize “For the best debut” – “Let’s divorce!” Directed by Anna Parmas;
- Prize “For the best female role” – Victoria Tolstoganova, “Above the sky”;
- Prize “For the best male role” – Alexander Kuznetsov, “Big Poetry”;
- Prize “For the best camera work” – “Bull”;
- Prize “For the best script” – “Let’s divorce!”;
- Daniil Dondurei Prize of the Guild of Film Critics and Film Critics of Russia – “Kerosene”, directed by Yusup Razykov;