The publication believes that they could accompany the “Beech”, from which they shot down the “Boeing”.
More than 170 servicemen of the air defense units of the Russian Federation were near the border in the Rostov region on the day when the MN17 flight was attacked from the Buk air defense system. It is reported by “Novaya Gazeta” with reference to the documents of the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation, which do not have a “secret” stamp.
- July 15, two days before the collapse of the Malaysian “Boeing”, the Kursk military arrived at the Russian Millerovo military base near the Ukrainian border. The military from the 53rd anti-aircraft missile brigade received dry rations for 5 days and went to another place;
- One of the cars of the Kursk brigade was already seen on Ukrainian territory. According to the Joint Investigation Group (JIT), it was to this brigade that the Buk anti-aircraft missile system was attached, from which the Boeing was shot down;
- According to the documents, on June 23, 2014, three weeks before the plane crash, the Russian military issued an order to ensure safety on public roads while moving the 53rd brigade from Kursk to the border with Ukraine;
- The journalist of “Novaya Gazeta” tried to take a comment from the major of the medical service of the 53rd brigade, Irina Kolesnik, who in 2014 traveled to Millerovo. But the woman refused to talk about the crash of the Boeing: “I can’t tell you anything. I have no right to talk about the actions of [the motherland] ”;
- As noted by the publication, the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation for several years denied the involvement of Russian military equipment to the collapse of the Malaysian “Boeing”. The ministry has not yet commented on the investigation of Novaya Gazeta.
“I have no right to speak about the actions of the motherland”What did the Russian anti-aircraft gunners do near the Ukrainian border on the day of the collapse of the Malaysian Boeing? WWW.NOVAYAGAZETA.RU