Up to 1.5 terabytes of RAM and 28 cores inside.
Apple introduced the new Mac Pro, which replaced the previous model in the form of a cylinder. The modular computer is made in the classical form and was updated for the first time since 2013. The presentation takes place at the WWDC exhibition, the live broadcast goes .
- Mac Pro has an Intel Xeon processor. There is also a module for 28 cores and up to 1.5 terabytes of RAM, as well as a cooling system;
- New computer monitors: 32 inches, HDR support, Retina 6K, P3 in 10 bits and anti-glare;
- Modules support up to four AMD Radeon Vega Pro video cards – these are 58 teraflops. This will allow you to play three 8K streams at once (or 12 streams in 4K) in full quality;
- Apple assured that the new computer can simultaneously render three 8K video streams in Final Cut at a resolution of 100 million pixels;
- Those who do not want to carry a heavy Mac Pro with them can screw the wheels to it. There are two USB-C ports and two USB-A ports, as well as an audiojack headphone jack;