Often, Apple owners need to know the serial number of their device. This may be needed when contacting customer support, for selling or repairing a gadget.
We remind you where to find it.
Where to look for the serial number of the iPhone
1. In the Settings -> General -> About this device , the Serial Number field .
2. When connected to a computer in iTunes ( Overview section ).
4. On the back of the original box there is a sticker with data about the device. There is a serial number of the model.
Where to look for Mac serial number
1. In macOS in the Apple menu – About this Mac (the “apple” icon in the upper left corner).
2. In the System Information application, the number is stored in the Hardware section .
4. The MacBook’s serial number is located on the back of the device.
5. All branded Mac boxes are labeled with the device serial number.