Analysts assume that in total the company sold no more than a thousand devices.
- Yandex sold about 400 Yandex.Telephons through retail networks in December 2018, and by January 20 their number had grown to 450. According to research firm GfK, a total of 3.5 million smartphones were sold in Russia in December;
- The representative of Yandex explained to Vedomosti that these statistics do not take into account the main sales points of branded smartphones: the Beru marketplace and the Yandex shop. Sales figures at these sites are not disclosed;
- In a conversation with , a representative from Yandex said that the company did not disclose the sales figures of its smartphones. Including, there is no mention of Yandex.Station or Yandex.Smartphone in the financial report for the third quarter;
- Mobile Research Group analyst Eldar Murtazin added that these two sites could bring to Yandex by the end of January no more than a thousand smartphones sold. It is based on data from operators on the number of registered “Yandex.Telephones”;
- “Yandex.Telephone” went on sale in early December at a price of 17,990 rubles.