For example, instead of 0.5 liters of milk is now 0.485 liters.
After the New Year, eggs began to appear on the shelves of grocery stores, packed instead of 10 pieces of nine each. The Russian BBC service compared how the packaging volumes of other products have changed in recent years.
- Fruit juice: from 0.5 liters (2013) to 0.485 liters ;
- Cow milk: from 1 and 1.5 liters (2012) to 0.95 and 1.45 liters ;
- Sour cream: from 350 grams (2013) to 330 grams (2016) and up to 315 grams ;
- Porous chocolate in the bars: from 90 grams (2015) to 82 grams ;
- Mayonnaise: from 450 grams (2010) to 400 grams ;
- Beer in the bank: from 0.5 liters (2012) to 0.45 liters ;
- Cheese (sliced): instead of 180 grams (2016), packages of 125 and 150 grams appeared .
By reducing the volume of goods manufacturers are trying to hide the rise in prices from consumers.