It costs 3999 rubles.
The manufacturer of smartphones Fly has released the Fly Life Play device for the Russian market with non-switchable ads on the lock screen. The company explained that this way it was able to reduce the cost of the smartphone to 3,999 rubles. This was reported by iXBT.com and Mobile-review.com .
On the Fly Life Play lock screen, multimedia content is shown instead of wallpaper and time: advertising from partners or news from major media outlets, for example, Kommersant. It can not be disabled or removed without interfering with the system – you can only swipe it to the right to unlock.
In the Fly explained that multimedia content will adapt to the interests of the user, who will always be up to date with news and interesting offers. The company claims that this has reduced the cost of a budget smartphone.
Specifications Fly Life Play:
- 5.45-inch screen with a resolution of 480×960 pixels;
- MediaTek MT6580M processor with 1 GB of RAM;
- 8 GB of internal memory and a slot for microSD;
- 8 megapixel main camera with autofocus and 5 megapixel front camera;
- Android 8.1 Oreo operating system and a 2500 mAh battery.