In 2018, Disney’s box-office films again surpassed $ 7 billion. This was largely due to the film Avengers: War of Infinity, which in 2018 collected more than $ 2 billion in theaters. For the company and the industry as a whole, this is the second record high. In 2016, Disney films raised $ 7.6 billion.
The list of Disney box office success looks like this:
- “Avengers: War of Infinity” – $ 2.04 billion;
- Black Panther – $ 1.34 billion;
- “The Incredible 2” – $ 1.24 billion;
- Ant-Man and Wasp – $ 622 million;
- “Han Solo: Star Wars. Stories “- $ 393 million
The premiere of the film “Mary Poppins Returns”, which will begin to be played in theaters from December 19, should add a little more to the common piggy bank.