Since December 15, parking in some parts of the capital will significantly increase in price, and the free stop time has been reduced three times.
In Yandex.Taxi, it will no longer be possible to use the service of deferred taxi service in Moscow, under which you could previously order a car in advance for the designated time. Now in the capital there is only a submission for the near future, and the free waiting time will be from 3 to 5 minutes depending on the selected tariff, the company told .
The change in the application appeared “the other day” and affects only Moscow – in other cities, a delayed submission is still available, the service representative explained to .
[perfectpullquote align=”full” bordertop=”false” cite=”” link=”” color=”” class=”” size=””]Now you can order Yandex.Taxi in Moscow only with the submission for the near future. This is due to the fact that new parking rules are being introduced in the city center. According to them, drivers will be able to park for free for no longer than 5 minutes. At the same time, we kept the free waiting service – 3-5 minutes depending on the tariff.[/perfectpullquote] [perfectpullquote align=”full” bordertop=”false” cite=”” link=”” color=”” class=”” size=””]Innovation does not affect the quality of service. When we introduced the deferred order feature, the machines on the line were significantly smaller. Therefore, in order that users do not have to wait long for a taxi, we made it possible to arrange a trip in advance. Now there are ten times more cars, and the average waiting time for a car in Moscow is only 3-5 minutes, even when demand for taxis is high.[/perfectpullquote]
The representative of the taxi service “Citimobil” explained to that their deferred-feed function is different from Yandex, and the company does not plan to abandon it.
[perfectpullquote align=”full” bordertop=”false” cite=”” link=”” color=”” class=”” size=””]In Citimobile there was no pending order function. Instead, we have the service of ordering a car by a certain time. It is more convenient to plan your time if you need a taxi. From her, we do not plan to refuse.[/perfectpullquote]
Moscow Department of Transport announced new parking rules on December 4, they will enter into force on December 15. Major changes:
- The cost of parking has increased by 5% of the streets, mainly inside the Garden Ring and in several places at the TTC. In some cases, this increase is 2-3 times, in some – almost 10 times;
- At 1.9% of the streets there is a maximum parking rate – 380 rubles per hour. These are the streets near Moscow-City and Patriarshy Ponds, Tverskaya, Arbat, Petrovka, Neglinnaya, Romanov Pereulok and others;
- On the same streets – there are 237 of them – free parking is canceled on Sundays (it used to be free everywhere);
- The time of free parking in paid parking lots is reduced from 15 minutes to 5 minutes;
- Analysis of new parking rules from the “Vedomosti” .