Without the “Home” button and with USB-C.
Apple introduced the new “frameless” iPad Pro, which received support for Face ID and a display like the iPhone XR – not OLED. The company is presenting new devices from New York.
- Russian prices for iPad Pro: from 65,990 rubles – for the 11-inch version (from 77,990 for the version with LTE) and from 81,990 rubles – for the 12.9-inch version (from 93,990 rubles with LTE). There will be 64 GB, 256 GB, 512 GB and 1 TB models. World sales start – November 7, but in Russia it will take place later;
- Instead of the past Lightning – USB-C. You can connect accessories, high-resolution screens and charge the iPhone over the wire from iPad Pro. No 3.5mm headphone jack;
- As on the iPhone X, the iPad Pro no longer has a “Home” button — a strip for controlling gestures appeared at the bottom of the screen. Swap applications switch from below, and from bottom to top, multitasking opens;
- Inside the iPad is the new A12X Bionic processor with the Neural Engine system: 10 billion transistors, a 7-core graphics processing chip and an 8-core CPU. Charging – at 18 watts, and built-in memory up to 1 TB;
- The Apple Pencil stylus can be placed on a magnet to the edge of the screen, it charges without wires. There are three buttons left – two for volume control from the end and a power button on top;
- The new iPad Pro supports the Smart Keyboard Folio external keyboard. Also for him will come a full-fledged Photoshop and NBA 2K basketball game.