He has time to meditate, play sports and tweet, but refuses alcohol.
Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey shared how he lists his daily tasks in notes on the iPhone. According to him, every morning makes a list of things that “must be done” and which “do not need to do.”
Need to do
- Infrared sauna;
- Post a question to learn something new;
- Read: Winners Take All: The Elite Charade of Changing the World;
- Write: Square is an ecosystem of …;
- Write a note about the dinner in the restaurant Caviar;
- Calculate: Twitter performance;
- Follow: Discussion of Proposition C – the tax system in Los Angeles.
Do not do:
- Solve: quick team tasks;
- Write: thread with a story about performance;
- Write: about working principles.
- What truth could I learn?
- What am I grateful for?
- Who could I help?
Dorsey admitted that every evening he looks through the to-do list and transfers some of the cases from the “Don’t Do” list to the “To Do” list.