Smartphone

Xiaomi smartphone burned during charging

Until recently, Xiaomi devices did not become the heroes of such news, but it did happen – the Mi A1 smartphone caught fire while charging. The device, judging by the images, suffered greatly.

According to the owner of the burned smartphone, he connected Mi A1 to the charging and went to bed. Earlier with the Xiaomi Mi A1 there was no problem. The owner of the device was lucky: the fire, apparently, did not spread due to the protective cover of the gadget, which could contain the flame. The user of the device only noticed damage in the morning.

The owner of the smartphone turned to the service center Xiaomi. So far, representatives of the company understand the situation and do not comment on the cause of the fire.

Back to top button
Close
Close