For a long time, “Pulp Fiction” did not fit well into real life.
— C H I L I (@heyitschili) September 28, 2018
What is the fuss:
- Donald Trump wanted to appoint Brett Cavanaugh to the position of a judge of the US Supreme Court;
- It is believed that once a position is chosen for life, it should be highly moral people;
- Cavanaugh is accused of attempting to rape, allegedly occurred on a school note in 1982. Then accused Cavanaugh Christine Blasi was 15 years old, and he himself – 17;
- On Thursday, September 27, the US Senate heard hearings – Christina Blazy and Brett Cavanaugh testified. The meeting broadcast all the largest US TV channels to an audience of millions of people, including on the streets;
- Blasi said that Cavanaugh in a peer’s house threw her on the bed and began to pull off her clothes, but she managed to escape and close in the toilet. According to her, the incident had a witness – classmate Cavanaugh Mark Judge;
- Cavanaugh was asked if it had happened that in the youth he was drunk to the point of unconsciousness. He said that he loved beer and still loves, but he always kept his composure;
- Judja refused to summon the Republicans to the Senate, and through a lawyer he stated that he did not remember those events. He hides from journalists;
- During the Senate hearings, some senators, under the pressure of activists, demanded that the FBI investigate those events;
- Trump agreed that such an investigation should be carried out (although he had previously considered Cavanaugh to be crystal-clear and innocent of the charges brought against him), but took him to only a week’s time – until October 5.