Samsung has introduced a mid-range smartphone Galaxy A7, the main feature of which is a triple main camera. The device is equipped with a 24-megapixel module with an aperture of F / 1.7, a wide-angle 8-megapixel camera with an aperture of F / 2.4 and a 5-megapixel camera with an aperture of F / 2.2. There is a fourth camera, a front-facing 24-megapixel camera for the Selfie.
Why does a smartphone have so many cameras? Naturally, to shoot more “better”. Samsung explained that wide-angle optics is needed in order to shoot the world in a way that users see it. A camera with a resolution of 24 megapixels automatically combines four pixels into one when shooting in low light conditions. A 5-megapixel module is needed to obtain data on depth – you should get steep portraits with bokeh effect. Buy three-eyed will be about $ 400 in equivalent.
Among other characteristics it is worth noting the following:
- 6-inch AMOLED-display with a resolution of 2220 × 1080 pixels.
- 8-core processor with a frequency of 2.2 GHz.
- 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal memory plus a microSD slot.
- Modules Bluetooth 5.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac and NFC.
- The battery capacity of 3300 mAh.
- Dimensions 160 × 77 × 7.5 mm, weight – 168 grams.