Both flagships, models of the iPhone Xs and iPhone Xs Max , received a dual camera. It is presented by two sensors for 12 megapixels: a wide-angle and a TV.
After releasing a series of commercial videos, Apple decided to show what the flagship smartphones are capable of when recording video.
Both the iPhone Xs and the iPhone Xs Max support shooting at 4K resolution at a frame rate of 60 fps. Another notable feature is the recording of sound in the stereo format.
To demonstrate the capabilities of cameras, Apple conducted several demonstrative scientific experiments:
– vibration of water under the influence of sound (4K, 60 fps)
– iridescent solutions of soap solution (4K, 60 fps)
– chemical reaction of copper (Time-lapse)
– rotating fire object (shooting conditions under insufficient illumination)
– ink and paint (Slo mode -mo)
Each video looks in its own atmospheric. It is unlikely that a couple of years ago we could have believed that these short films were filmed on the iPhone.