Already on Saturday will play one of the favorites of the tournament – Argentina and France.
The national teams of Colombia and Japan became the last participants to reach the 1/8 finals of the World Cup. Colombia came out of the first place in Group H, defeating Senegal with a score of 1: 0. The Japanese in the last match of the group stage lost to Poland, but managed to gain a foothold in second place.
Previously, teams from Russia, Uruguay, Spain, Portugal, France, Denmark, Croatia, Argentina, Brazil, Switzerland, Sweden, Mexico, England and Belgium got to the 1/8 finals of the world championship. The last two teams in the internal match have yet to find out what places in the group they will leave. While the table of playoff matches looks like this:
- 30 June. 17:00 (Moscow time). Kazan. France – Argentina .
- 30 June. 21:00. Sochi. Uruguay – Portugal .
- July 1. 17:00. Moscow, Luzhniki. Spain – Russia .
- July 1. 21:00. Nizhny Novgorod. Croatia – Denmark .
- 2 July. 17:00. Samara. Brazil – Mexico .
- 2 July. 21:00. Rostov-on-Don. Belgium or England – Japan .
- 3 July. 17:00. St. Petersburg. Sweden – Switzerland .
- 3 July. 21:00. Moscow, Spartak. Colombia – Belgium or England .