social network

The man was enveloped in fire after the explosion of a power bank

Handphone explodes in man’s pocket setting him on fire in Morocco Agadir Marjene

The incident occurred in one of the shopping centers of Morocco.

Middle Eastern media published a video on which a young man is engulfed by a flame after the explosion of a power bank in his pocket. The video was shot by one of the visitors of the shopping center in Morocco.

The guards and casual visitors were able to bring down the flames with improvised means and a fire extinguisher only after almost all the clothes were burned on the man.

It is known that the victim was hospitalized. Judging by the time he was burning, a person is most likely in serious condition.

Back to top button
Close
Close