Animals, against which people seem to be real dwarfs.
1. Cassius is a large combed crocodile caught in Australia in 1984. The crocodile was named after the legendary boxer Cassius Clay (real name of Mohammed Ali). In 2011, the crocodile Cassius is recognized by the Guinness Book of Records as “the world’s largest crocodile in captivity.” Its length is 5.5 meters, and the weight is a ton.
2. White Shark is one of the largest predatory fish on Earth. Females are larger than males and on average grow to 4.6-4.8 m in length, but in March this year a 6-meter specimen was photographed. Agula on the background of people looks like a giant.
3. Dangerous picture for memory. This giant anaconda is 5.2 meters long and weighs about 100 kg.
4. Meet Jimbo, he weighs 680 kg and lives in the non-profit nature center in New York State. Jim Kowalczyk embraces a great friend, lies with him on the ground, feeds marshmallow from his mouth. It sounds like suicide, but imagine Jim and his wife have been taking care of him for 23 years. The height of the bear is 2.74 meters, weight – 635 kg.
5. Fish-moon – the heaviest of the modern bone fish. They reach a length of three meters. This beauty was photographed off the coast of Portugal.
6. And this is the biggest horse in Britain. It rises to 2.01 meters.
7. And so look like humpback whales against the background of a person. Adult individuals reach a length of more than 15 meters and weigh 36 tons.
8. The Andean Condor is the largest flying bird in the Western Hemisphere. Has a wingspan of up to 3.3 meters.
9. Whale shark is the largest fish in the world. They grow up to 16 meters and weigh more than 20 tons.
10. The sea elephant. It grows up to 4.9 meters and 1800 kg.
11. A hand rat is 1.2 meters-how are you?
12. And how do you like a rabbit 0.75 meters long with ears of 15 cm?
13. Ligue Hercules in 2006 was registered in the Guinness Book of Records as the largest representative of the feline living on Earth. Hercules was born in 2002 at the Institute of Endangered and Rare Species in Miami, Florida, to which he belongs, as a result of an unplanned mating of a lion named Arthur and the tigress of Ayla due to the fact that the lions and tigers were kept in common large open-air cages.
While the growth of the lion can reach 2.8 m, the growth of standing on the hind legs of Hercules is 3.7 m. As a male liger, he is twice as large as an ordinary lion. Hercules weighs more than 400 kg with the fact that this mobile cat is a giant size, which does not suffer from obesity. Hercules can reach speeds of up to 80 km / h.
Currently, the hybridization of lions and tigers is possible only in conditions of captivity, as they live in different regions and do not meet with each other in nature.