The standard photo viewer on the iPhone already has a large number of effects and opportunities for photo processing.
Some third-party applications can be embedded in the Photos application, expanding the set of tools, filters, and effects.
To apply standard filters, do the following:
1. Open any photo in the gallery.
2. Click the Edit button .
3. Click on the icon with the filters.
4. Select the filter you want.
To add new filters, tools and effects, you need:
1. Find and install from the App Store application that is embedded in Photos.
2. Go to the gallery and select any picture.
3. Click the Change button .
4. Click the icon with the ellipsis.
5. Select More .
6. Activate the switch.
Now in the previous menu there will be a section with the extension. From it, you should add new effects to the Photos application.
Which apps have an extension for Photos
- Skitch – arrows, markers and inscriptions on the photo;
- ProCam 5 – customizable color filters;
- Adobe Photoshop Express – photo editing and effects;
- Warmlight – new filters;
- Flare Effects – filters and color correction.
This is not all the applications that are able to expand the capabilities of the program Photos on the iPhone. Share your favorite editors that are embedded in the application in the comments.