http://hybridtechcar.com/ respects the intellectual property rights of others and we expect people on http://hybridtechcar.com/ to do the same. It’s our policy—in appropriate circumstances and at our discretion—to disable or terminate the accounts of people who repeatedly infringe or are repeatedly charged with infringing copyrights or other intellectual property rights.
In keeping with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, which you can read at the US Copyright Office website, we’ll respond quickly to claims of copyright infringement on http://hybridtechcar.com/ that are reported to our designated copyright agent, identified below.
If you’re a copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of one, you can report alleged copyright infringements on http://hybridtechcar.com/ by completing the DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement and sending it to our designated copyright agent.
When we get your DMCA notice, we’ll take whatever action we think is appropriate, which may include removing the reported content from http://hybridtechcar.com/ .
If we remove content in response to a DMCA notice, we may notify the person who saved it on http://hybridtechcar.com/ so they have the opportunity to send a counter-notice. We may also send a complete copy of the notice to others, as appropriate.
To submit a DMCA notice, just fill out our copyright complaint form.
If you’d prefer not to use this form, please send the following information to our designated copyright agent:
- Identify the copyrighted work you believe has been infringed. If you’re reporting multiple copyrighted works, you can provide a representative list of those copyrighted works.
- Identify the content on http://hybridtechcar.com/ you claim to be infringing your rights, including the information we need to help us find it, like the URL to the page on http://hybridtechcar.com/
- Provide your mailing address, phone number and email address.
- Include both of these statements in the body of your notice:
- “I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material or reference or link to such material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (for example, as a fair use).”
- “I hereby state that the information in this notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I’m the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that’s allegedly infringed.”
- Include your full legal name and your electronic or physical signature (for example, by typing your full name).
If the work you’re reporting is an image, you can ask us to remove all copies of the image. At the beginning of your notice, just ask us to “remove all Pins that contain the image.” Please note that we can only remove identical copies of an image—if an image file has been resized or altered, we won’t be able to find or remove it.
Send your completed DMCA notice to:
http://hybridtechcar.com/ Copyright Agent
Email: [email protected]
Note: This email address should only be used for copyright complaints. If you need to get in touch with us for any other reason, please visit our Help Center.
If you’ve gotten a notification that one of your Pins has been removed for a copyright complaint, it means the content owner asked us to remove it. If you want us to forward the information from the copyright complaint notification, just email us at
to let us know (we may remove some personal contact information).
If your account gets too many copyright complaints, you could lose the ability to save Pins on http://hybridtechcar.com/, or we may disable your account altogether.
If you think we made a mistake removing your Pin, you can file a counter-notice. When we get a valid counter-notice, we’ll remove the complaint from your account’s record.
Note: There are legal and financial consequences for fraudulent or bad faith counter-notices. Before submitting a counter-notice, make sure you have a good faith belief that we removed the content in error, and that you understand the repercussions of submitting a false claim.
Email your counter-notice to
and include all of the following:
- Your name, address and phone number.
- The DMCA ID found at the bottom of the notification email.
- The web address of the content we removed (copy and paste the link from the notification email).
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the content was removed in error.
- A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located, or if your address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which http://hybridtechcar.com/ may be found, and that you’ll accept service of process from the person who provided the original complaint.
- A physical or electronic signature (for example, by typing your full name).