38-year-old resident of St. Petersburg (Florida, USA) arrived at the call of firefighters found already dead: on his face there were traces of serious injury. Rescuers are sure that the cause of the death of a man was an electronic steam generator.
Injuries on the face are characteristic for the explosion, besides, near the body, an exploded steam generator was found. Experts believe that the lithium-ion battery detonated: poor-quality materials and violation of operating conditions can lead to explosion of batteries.
The exact cause of death is not yet reported: a man could have died both from injuries after the explosion itself and from the onset of a fire. It is noted that the ignition was small.