On the Kremlin’s website, they published a declaration on the incomes of Vladimir Putin, employees of the presidential administration and members of their families. Similarly, the members of the Russian government reported .
According to the document, in 2017, Putin earned almost 10 million rubles more than in 2016. If then the income of the head of state amounted to 8 million 858 thousand rubles, now – 18 million 728 thousand rubles . The growth of Putin’s condition, as explained by his spokesman, is connected with the sale of real estate.
Compared with the previous declaration from the list of real estate disappeared land area of 1500 square meters. Previously, the president pointed out it every year. Other real estate remained unchanged. In Putin’s ownership – an apartment of 77 square meters and an 18-meter garage, in use – a 153-meter apartment and a second garage.
Putin’s fleet remained the same. These are only rare cars: Niva, two GAZ M-21s and the Skif trailer.
In Putin’s declaration, as in the previous declaration, only information about his incomes is indicated. This means that he officially remained single. Data on his children also do not exist.
The presidential press secretary , as before, was poorer than his wife figure skater Tatyana Navka. Peskov changed the car: instead of the Toyota Land Cruiser 200 appeared Mercedes-Benz V250, and at the same time, the snow-mobile C-AM.
The data on the estate of Peskov have not changed: in his property there are three apartments (in total 279.5 square meters) and a parking space. In use – an apartment house (779.2 sq.m.) and two plots of land. Navka owns four apartments, two apartment buildings and two land plots – one of the apartments is in the US.
Peskov’s income for 2017 amounted to 14.3 million rubles , which is slightly more than in 2016 (12.812 million). Navka earned 200.385 million rubles – almost twice as much as indicated in the previous declaration (120.81 million).
The income of the Prime Minister has not changed much. If in 2016 he earned 8.586 million rubles, then in 2017 – 8.565 million rubles. In his spouse Svetlana Medvedeva no declared income , as well as at least two previous declarations.
Medvedev still owns an apartment of 367.8 square meters. In his lease there was a land plot with an area of 4700 sq.m. All real estate is located in Russia. Medvedev left two cars – GAZ 20 and GAZ 21, his wife – “Volkswagen Golf.”
The property of the only son in the family of Ilya was not disclosed, since he is a minor.
The richest in the Kremlin
The head of the presidential administration Anton Vaino earned in 2017 more than Putin or any employee of the administration. His income amounted to 255.8 million rubles and thus grew 26.6 times – from 9.6 million rubles. According to the declaration, he sold the house and land and bought two plots of land in Russia.
The richest in the federal government
At the end of 2017, Deputy Prime Minister Alexander Khloponin earned almost twice as much as all other members of the Russian government. He oversees environmental management, environmental protection, forestry, alcohol regulation, ecology, the North Caucasus, Abkhazia and South Ossetia.
The income of Khloponin was 2.9 billion rubles, which is 293 times more than in 2016 (9.9 million rubles). RBC found out that this is due to the sale of real estate in Italy. This is the record for the time of the government of Medvedev .
What else interesting?
- Minister of Agriculture Alexander Tkachev earned 542.62 million rubles, which is 98 times more than in 2016 (5.6 million rubles);
- The richest authorized representative of the president is Yuri Trutnev, who also holds the post of deputy prime minister. He earned 377.2 million rubles, which is 20 million rubles more than before;
- Almost half of the Kremlin’s employees and a third of the government’s members do not have their own cars. Although the declarations have domestic brands, most often officials choose European cars;
- Minister of Culture Vladimir Medinsky earned 8.7 million rubles. In 2016, his income was 6.68 million rubles;
- Minister of Communications and Mass Media Nikolai Nikiforov declared income of 5.8 million rubles – the same as in 2016; He, as then, indicated in the LADA XRAY report, his wife -Audi Q5 and Tesla X;
- Advisor to the President on Internet Development Herman Klimenko in 2017 declared 6.79 million rubles, whereas in 2016 he earned 4.64 million. Data on his property and fleet did not change;
- The Minister for North Caucasus Affairs, Lev Kuznetsov, was poorer than in 2016. If then he received 582 million rubles, but now – 17.9 million. He owns land in France at 3,335 square meters, his wife – a house in the same country;
- The minister for open government Mikhail Abyzov declared a “premise” of 335 square meters in Italy; in the use of his daughter – a house in England. The income of the “minister without a portfolio” fell by half – to 181 million rubles. He owns two Mercedes-Benz, four motorcycles and a helicopter.