around the world

The danger that a rechargeable phone conceals

American Charlotte Fergie (Charlotte Fergie) published photos that once again remind us that lying down with a charging phone in bed is not safe.

The 16-year-old daughter of Charlotte Chloe went to bed and put her rechargeable phone next to her. The girl felt an unpleasant smell of burning and hurried to pull the charger out of the socket. If she had time to fall asleep, then this story could have far more sad consequences.

Back to top button
Close
Close