How You Can Contact Us
We can be reached via e-mail by sending mail directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
We have a simple web statistics (google analytic) program running that tracks how many times each page is visited. When you visit a page, information is logged that contains your domain name (aol.com, for example), date, time, and pages visited. There is no personally identifiable information. The information we collect is:
- Used to improve the content on our site
- Never shared with other organizations for commercial purposes
We log your email address in these situations:
Newsletter – We keep track of email addresses when people sign up for our newsletter. The email address you enter for the newsletter will never be sold or transferred to any other organization. You have the ability to unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time. The form for subscribing and unsubscribing to the newsletter are available and are included in every email that is sent out.
Email Page to a Friend – We log each time someone uses this feature to track how many times it is used, by whom, and from what page. We do this to make sure that someone doesn’t abuse the feature by sending multiple emails from the site to the same person. The information is discarded monthly and will never be sold or transferred to any other organization.
If for any reason you receive an email from us and you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by sending e-mail to hybridtechcar.com
- Google’s use of the DoubleClick cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
Cookies are a method of tracking information you enter on a web site using a file on your computer. We do use a cookie to log whether you’ve visited the site before. No personal information is written to the cookie at all. It is primarily used to save you time by automatically populating forms in our discussion forum, and other locations on the site.
Third Party Cookies
In the course of serving advertisements to this site, our third-party advertiser may place or recognize a unique “cookie” on your browser.
This site contains links to other web sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of any other site.
If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact email@example.com
Like many other Web sites, www.hybridtechcar.com makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
DoubleClick DART Cookie
.:: Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to www.hybridtechcar.com and other sites on the Internet.
www.hybridtechcar.com has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
Please read this agreement carefully before using the site. You are registered or not, you must comply with the agreement, coming on this site, using any services and applications offered on the website, its content. If you do not agree with the terms and regulations, you can not use the site or use any of the services and applications offered on the website, as well as its content.
Terms and definitions
- Visitor – a person receiving access to the information contained in the domain zone hybridtechcar.com
- User – site visitors get an account on the website in due course.
- Website – a set of integrated hardware and software and hardware, as well as information for publication on the Internet and displayed in a particular text, graphics or audio forms, located in the domain zone hybridtechcar.com
- Website (HTML-page) – page Site, integrated set of software and hardware method of informational materials, including text, graphics, data intended for publication on the Internet as part of the Site.
- Account – Authentication and Personal User data stored on the site server.
- Content – music, literary works, computer programs, mobile phones, audiovisual works, phonograms, images, text, trademarks, logos, hypertext links, fragments, information, widgets, gadgets, and other objects of voluntarily donated by a user on the Site and personal pages.
- Personal page – Internet page created using the software features of the site as a result of the user account with the personal data of the user.
- Personal data – reliable, complete and current information that allows the User to make the authorization procedure, voluntarily and gratuitously by a user on a personal page. This information is provided to the user during the registration process on the Site may contain a user name, user login name, email address and other information that the user deems it necessary to inform yourself. Storage of personal data carried out solely for the purpose of providing an opportunity to authorize users.
- Registration – actions visitor to create an account at the prescribed procedure. During registration, the user fills out a questionnaire and User authentication data points. Based on a questionnaire Administration provides user access site features.
- Authorization – the process of analyzing the software part of the Site by the User input authentication data, the results of which determined whether the user has access rights to the site features and user pages.
- Authentication data – unique identifier (username, e-mail) and password used to access the user’s profile page.
- Unauthorized Access – Personal page not registered or not authorized person, or gaining access to personal pages person wrongfully taken possession of data sufficient for the passage of the authorization procedure.
- Administration – authorized persons of the Company, establishing procedures for use of the Site that control the operation of the Site and controlling the user executes this Agreement.
- The company – a non-profit organization engaged in the operation of the Site.
- Terms – Terms and Conditions are not contained in this Agreement are an integral part of this Agreement.
Scope of agreement
- Real User Agreement (“Agreement”) is a legal agreement between the user and establishing rules for the use of the Site.
- Registration on the site user confirms his full agreement with the terms of this Agreement and the Rules.
- If you disagree with any terms of the Agreement and Rules User agrees to immediately cease use of the Site.
- Site Administration reserves the right at any time to change the terms of this Agreement and the Rules. The User undertakes to promptly and regularly meets with the current changes in the conditions.
- Registration on the Site User acknowledges that it has the necessary legal capacity and authority to enter into this Agreement, able to fulfill the conditions of the Agreement and be responsible for the violation of the Agreement, including the legal relationships arising from the use of the Site.
- The user is personally responsible for posting content and all consequences associated with its publication.
- By posting Content, User warrants that has all the powers and authority necessary to grant the rights to the content in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
- By posting Content, User grants the right to any other site users to access content.
- User is responsible for keeping your password to access the site in secret. If the password for the User account has been lost or User became known to others, in addition to the User, the User shall promptly change your password for access to the services of the Site.
- User agrees that all actions performed on his behalf (using a user account), regarded as the action of the user and can entail the responsibility of the user.
- The administration has the right at any time to remove any data and records for any reason or no reason at all. The administration reserves the right, but not the obligation to monitor the activities on the site.
The rights and obligations of the User
- User agrees not to post Content provocative, rude, abusive and aggressive nature, contrary to moral and ethical standards that violates existing international law, violates the rights, including intellectual, third parties.
- The user may place on the Site Content in accordance with the terms of this Agreement and the Rules.
- At registration the User must specify valid personal data.
- The entire content published on the site in a post or comment, subject to copyright. All borrowed materials must be an indication of the author’s name if it appears on the website source, and if you can not establish it – icon copyright (c). Hyperlinks to material posted on the Internet before, welcome, and if the author declares the need for them – certainly required. User agrees not to attribute authorship of foreign texts or images. The user guarantees the legality posting content.
- The user is responsible and all expenses (including damages, damages, penalties, legal and other costs and expenses) in the event the third party of any claims, including but not limited to claims relating to the protection of intellectual property rights of third parties, and for what- or liabilities incurred by the Site in connection with the claims of third parties relating to or arising out of User’s breach of this Agreement. User shall take all necessary and possible measures to preclude the Company owning a defendant.
- User agrees to immediately cease use of the Site and not to visit the web page, posted in the domain of the Site, in the event of disagreement with what-whatever the terms of this Agreement and / or Rules.
Rights and responsibilities of the Site Administration
- Site administration does not deal with and resolve disputes and conflicts arising between users of the Site, but reserves the right to block users’ pages in case of other Members motivated complaints on incorrect behavior of this membership.
- Administration is not responsible for the disclosure of your Personal User data and personal information.
- Site Administration may, but is not obligated to moderation Content posted on the site.
- Site Administration the right to remove any Content, including text, photos, user comments, without notice and without explanation.
- Site Administration does not control the observance of copyrights and intellectual property shall not be liable for infringement of their users.
- Site Administration makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content posted on this site.
- Site Administration uses the information about the user’s actions in order to improve the Site.
- Site Administration reserves the right to suspend or terminate your access to the Site by any person with reasonable grounds to believe that the personal data are not complete or is not true.
- In case of violation of the Terms of this Agreement or the Rules Site Administration the right to delete user account.
- Site Administration reserves the right to impose any restrictions on the use of the Site as a whole and for individual users without explanation.
- Site Administration or the company owner reserves the right to cancel, suspend the operation, change the Site or part thereof without prior notice.
- Site Administration has the right to suspend the User’s access to the Site for the necessary scheduled maintenance and repair work on technical resources.
- The company owner is not liable to the user and the user does not reimburse the losses have arisen or may arise from the User in connection with delays, outages and the inability to make full use of the Site.
- Administration shall ensure the storage of personal data. Storage is done indefinitely as long as the user does not initiate the removal of their credentials from the Site, or by the administration in the case of non-User authentication data of your account for more than 12 consecutive calendar months, with prior notice to the User by e-mail (to the address specified in the registration).
Copyrights and other intellectual property rights
- Creating and posting content on the Site, Site User warrants that owns all rights relating to these data, agrees that the data that serves a public server to which any person may have access from anywhere in the world, and has no right to protest against the use of the Site Content posted by users in any context.
- Site services and applications can redirect customers and visitors to other sites and resources. Due to the fact that the Site has no control over other sites and resources Site User agrees that the site is not responsible for access to such sites or resources and information found on such sites and resources that advertise services, products and other materials.
- Site users are not allowed to post on the Site any Content that violates or may violate copyrights or other property and non-property rights of third parties.
- Site User has no right to place on the Site any My Content if not knowingly, while its placement will cause damage, moral damage, damage to business reputation, and if it infringes the rights of occupancy.
Limitation of liability
- Administration does not control and is not obliged to take any action relating to the control of the means by which users of the site visit the site or by which services and applications use the Site for the fact the effect on customers and visitors may have posted on the Site Content how users or visitors can interpret the information provided on the site, do not exercise control over the actions taken by customers and visitors after reading the information posted on the Site. The Site may contain, or direct customers and visitors links to other sites containing information that may seem intimidating to others or incorrect. company owner is not responsible for the content of such sites, access to which is received through the Site services and applications, for compliance exclusive rights of others, law posted on sites such materials.
- Agreement shall enter into force upon user registration on the Site and is valid for the duration of use of the Site.The parties agreed that, in accordance with Civil Code st.425 the terms of this Agreement shall apply to relations arising prior to the conclusion of this agreement.
- Site Administration and the company owner is not responsible for content posted on the Website. As well, the company owner is not liable:
- For inaccuracy and completeness of the Content;
- For damage, harm or loss of any kind incurred as a result of use of the Site or violation of its work;
- For the disclosure of personal data occurred due to violation of the Site.
- Site Administration reserves the right to make any changes to this Agreement by posting all changes and additions to the Website.
- User voluntarily adds content to the site, while the user retains intellectual and any other rights which belong to him in respect of the Content.
- By posting Content, User acknowledges that this company donates owner nonexclusive right to display, reproduce, modify, store, publicly display, adapt, publish, distribute, archive, translate, and otherwise use any Content or any part thereof without limitation as to time and territory action without payment of remuneration to the User.
- The user acknowledges the company-own all rights to the server as a single object, including all its constituents.
- By accepting this Agreement, the User agrees that:
- When placing the User Content does not become a co-author of the Site and expressly disclaims any such claims authorship in the future;
- In case of transfer of owning any rights to the User Content in accordance loses the right to review the work, as defined by Art. 1269 Civil Code.
- When posting content, customized users for posting the exclusive right to such Content remains with the User, provided that the customer and the company’s owner was not specifically stated.
- Access to the Site, including the content is provided solely for your own personal use and reference. Without the prior consent of the owner of the relevant rights may not use, reproduce, distribute in any way, copy, publicly perform, broadcast to the public, translate, alter, or use any other means for any purpose other Site content.Persons who violate the economic and moral rights and legitimate interests of copyright holders may be take measures civil, administrative and criminal liability in accordance with applicable law
- Site Administration and the company owner does not accept any responsibility for the integrity and security of the Content posted on the Website.
- The terms of this Agreement relating to the transfer of rights to the User Content shall remain valid after any termination of this Agreement.
- If the administration of the Site or the company owner at any time does not require the user to perform any of the terms of this Agreement, it does not negate the rights of the Site Administration or company owner to demand such compliance later, as well as to take measures aimed at execution of the Terms of this Agreement.
- Upon termination, the company owner continues to own all rights to the content transmitted, without any payment obligations for the user to use it.
- Nothing in this Agreement shall limit the rights of the Site Administration, company owners or users enter into similar agreements with any other person.
- Repeal of the conditions or provisions of this Agreement shall not constitute grounds for invalidation of any other terms or provisions of the Agreement.
- User agrees that the Content may be accompanied by advertising without any further notice and without any user whatsoever compensation. The user undertakes not to interfere with display advertising. User acknowledges that the Administration and the company owner will not be liable for the content of such advertising and also for the possible consequences for the user resulting from advertising.
- User agrees to receive information, news and promotional mailing Administration, including your e-mail address provided during registration.
If you disagree with any item of the Agreement, you may not use the Site and the possibility to visit the pages located in the area of domain names http://hybridtechcar.com. Therefore, in case of disagreement with this Agreement and the Rules, please immediately leave our site.
Administration hybridtechcar.com not control and can not be responsible for site users to share information hybridtechcar.com. We have no control over the actions of users who can repost texts and images, are the subject of your exclusive rights, as well as references to objects of your exclusive rights. Any information placed on the site registered by the user, without any control from any side, which corresponds to the generally accepted international practice of placing information on the Internet. Administration of this site hybridtechcar.com has no technical and other capabilities to control user actions.
Administration of this site negatively related to copyright infringement on the information resource hybridtechcar.com.
Therefore, if you are the legal owner of the exclusive rights, including:
– Exclusive right to reproduce,
– The exclusive right to publicly display,
– The exclusive right of communication to the public,
and your rights are violated in some way to the use hybridtechcar.com, we ask to immediately inform us of this letter (in electronic form), in accordance with our recommendations below.
Upon receipt of your message correctly and maximize the data filled in, we will send to the sender confirmation of receipt of the letter. Complaint will be considered within a period not exceeding five (5) working days.
Our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
In the event that you of any violations, please provide the following information:
1. Information about the object of copyright in respect of whom the offense occurred:
1.1. Product name or the product – English (if English version).
1.2. Official page of the product or the product or the source of the text on the Internet (if available).
1.3. For a legal entity / copyright holder of electronic publications / computer programs / databases – copy of state registration.
For a legal entity / owner, audio and video – distribution certificate (copy).
For a legal entity / rightholder photos and graphics – a document confirming the right of ownership or copyright in the image.
2. Data about the manufacturer:
2.1. Full name of the legal entity. Passport data or individual.
2.2. Postal address (if different legal and postal address – required the legal address).
2.3. Rightholder site on the Internet (if available).
2.4. Business License (if licensed activities in accordance with the law).
2.5. Contact owner (name, position, phone, email).
3. Details of the person making the complaint.
3.5. A copy of the power of attorney to act on the person owner (not required if the person making the complaint – the head of the company owner).
4. Claims data.
4.1. Address pages that contain data that violates law. Reference should be like http://bridtehcar.com/?p=XXXXX
4.2. Full description of the nature of rights violations (why that this information is prohibited by the owner).
5. Subscription on the legality of actions (to be filled out by hand and sent the scanned). Required for each complaint.