If you eat too many snails, then turn green
A Chinese man was admitted to hospital because ate too much at a time, snails, and his skin is a result of purchased green. 24-year-old man was admitted to hospital in Guizhou Province, and the color of his skin changed due to parasitic infection in the liver.
Chinese Center for Disease Control and Prevention confirmed that the patient was infected by parasitic worms that live in the liver of animals. Perhaps the parasite got into his body from the river snails, which men have eaten daily.
About two months ago, the man began to complain of severe pain in the abdomen, but did not seek medical attention until it revealed some very strange symptoms – his skin and the whites of his eyes began to turn green. He visited several hospitals in Zhejiang Province, where he was not able to make an accurate diagnosis – could only do it in the hospital, Guizhou Province. According to the patient, he was afraid to look at yourself in the mirror, as it looked like the Incredible Hulk.