This 100-year-old woman is still working in the laundry room 11 hours a day
For this 100-year-old woman’s working day starts at 7 am. After Felimina Rotundo still 6 days a week working in the laundry room of the city of Buffalo, NY, USA. And the first time she went to work at age 15, during the Great Depression.
(Total 8 photos)
1. From 7 am to 6 pm Felimina Rotundo working in the laundry College Laundry Shoppe in Buffalo.
2. 100-year-old woman is still 11-hour day, six days a week.
3. According to her, she went to work at age 15, during the Great Depression, and works since then.
4. Rotundo, who in August was 100 years old, said that while not even considering retirement.
5. Type of laundry inside. According Feliminy, it will continue to work as long as it remains in good health.
6. The woman said that the appropriate age for retirement – 75 years, but only if health is an issue.
7. As for advice for their peers, she said: “Many of you older people – go outside and do something. Get out and do at least some work. “
8. And this is how this wonderful laundry room with no less wonderful staff looks from the street.
Share This Post: